- Why Nelson
- About NREDA
- Performance Indicators
- Contact Us
Welcome to Nelson
The Nelson Regional Economic Development Agency (EDA) was established in 2004 to develop a strategy for economic growth in the Nelson region at the top of the South Island of New Zealand.
The EDA works to develop the regional economy and to coordinate, promote, facilitate, investigate, develop, implement, support and fund initiatives relating to economic development, employment growth and improved average incomes.
To view the latest EDA reports, events and updates, please click on the following links.
- Newsletter - Autumn 2013
- Tracking the Nelson Regional Economy - February 2013
- Newsletter - Summer 2012/2013
- Newsletter - Spring 2012
- Tracking the Nelson Regional Economy - August 2012
- EDA Special China Edition Newsletter - Winter 2012
- Waimea Community Dam Economic Impact Analysis Report
- REDS (Regional Economic Development Strategy) Review 2010